General Golf Rules
- All golfers Must Check in at Pro Shop counter before play and receive a receipt.
- Play will begin on the first hole unless permission is given by the Pro Shop.
- No more then four players per group. No fivesomes.
- ALL alcoholic beverages must be purchased at The Warehouse Tavern & Grill. We reserve the right to check all coolers at any time.
- Loud, vulgar, and abusive behavior will not be tolerated on the course or clubhouse.
- Throwing of clubs will not be tolerated and will result in suspension.
- Slower players must allow faster players to play through if they have fallen more than one hole behind the group in front of them.
- Any group that stops for refreshments after 9 holes and takes too long will lose their position on the course.
- Remember you are sharing the golf course with other golfers. Please always use proper etiquette.
- No walking Course.
- USGA rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
Golf Cart Regulations
- Carts are mandatory.
- Maximum two riders and two bags per cart. Operator must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver license.
- Non- playing riders must pay a $15 fee.
- Carts must remain on all cart’s paths unless the 90-degree rule is in effect. Violators will lose cart privilege with no refunds.
- 90 Degree Rule – Carts May Leave Cart Path and go 90 degrees across fairway to play a shot but must return to cart path.
- Carts must follow all cart directional signs and painted lines on golf course. Carts must stay on golf course property.
- Keeps carts away from Villas and other non- golf course resort areas.
- Operators are responsible for any damage to carts, the golf course or property from misuse of golf cart.
- Players with physical limitations may use a handicap flag and have a special cart privilege. Rules will be explained and enforced by staff.
- Men: Must wear shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, or golf shorts. Not permitted are jeans, tank tops, tee shirt, fish net tops, cut-offs, bathing suits, and jogging shorts.
- Ladies: Must wear shirts with collars, dresses, slacks, golf shorts or skirts. Not permitted are jeans, halter tops, tee shirts, fish net tops, bathing suits or cut-offs.
- Shoes: Golf shoes, sneakers and street shoes without heels required. Football, baseball, and other spiked shoes not designed for golf are not permitted. Soft spike policy is in effect. No Metal spikes.
Starting Times, Reservations & Rates
- All holidays will be treated as a weekend. Golfers are required to book tee times in advance. Cancellations must happen 24 hours prior to reservation. No shows are responsible for their entire reservation.
- Players must report to the start with a validated receipt. Players late for their starting time will lose their position on the tee.
Rain Check Policy
- Rain Checks will be issued when Greens Superintendent determines the course unfit for play or when players are in danger of a lightning strike.
- Rain checks will be issued for 18 holes if less than 4 holes are completed. A 9-hole rain check will be issued if more than 4 holes and less then 12 holes. 12 holes or more conclude the round.
- Players must bring their receipt to the Pro Shop to receive a rain check to receive the credit.
- Any player starting their round in the rain will not be issued a rain check.
- Lightning is play at your own risk. Golfers are advised to evacuate the golf course at the first sign of lightning of threatening weather.
- Rangers on duty have the authority to enforce speed of play and regulations. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Slow play and cart path violations will be brought to your attention. Please replace all divots and fix your ball marks plus three more.